Journal the Seasons: Claim Your Evolving Story FEBRUARY 23, 2019 10.00-3.30pm
Self-reflection has the power to help us integrate our lives. Inspirational exercises, activities and meditation will harvest the insights gained from our unique experiences. Exploring our seasons will free us to become more creative and enrich our lives. No previous writing experience necessary.
Conflict Resolution for the Workplace - Friday 1st and 8th March 2019
Have you ever:
- Overreacted and make a difficult situation worse?
- Been hurt by something someone said?
- Found technology can escalate conflict?
Wilma can help you and your team better
- Develop satisfying professional and personal relationships
- Manage your anger and fear
- Increase your organizations vitality
- Handle conflict with poise and confidence
- Achieve positive outcomes and a sense of accomplishment
Manage Your Workplace Emotions Friday 12.30 - 3.30 15th March 2019
www.chinooklearningservices.com course #95615
You can't change conflict and opposing points of view in the workplace. You can, however, change the way you react. Become more emotionally aware, harness your emotions and express them positively with control, confidence and composure.
Canmore Arts Place - Know Your Ancestors https://artsplacecanmore.com
March 6, 2019 — March 27, 2019 Wednesdays, 7 – 9 pm (4 weeks)
Create stories to enrich future generations! Bring photos, letters, artifacts or stories to help you explore, reflect and write about you and your family’s place in history. Imaginative exercises and meditations will enable you to glean the wisdom and legacy of your ancestry.