Write on the Wild Side ARTS PLACE in person
5 weeks 6th Oct 3rd Nov Tuesday 7.30-9.15pm
Expand your creativity and courage, and reawaken a sense of wonder. Writing prompts and guided imagery will lead you to connect to nature and develop a deeper awareness that will help you generate stories that embrace the wild flow.
Conflict Resolution for the Workplace - Friday 16th and 23rd Oct 2020
- Overreacted and make a difficult situation worse?
- Been hurt by something someone said?
- Found technology can escalate conflict?
Wilma can help you and your team better
- Develop satisfying professional and personal relationships
- Manage your anger and fear
- Increase your organizations vitality
- Handle conflict with poise and confidence
- Achieve positive outcomes and a sense of accomplishment
Lord Shaughnessy High School, Registration & Administration, 2336 - 53 Avenue SW,
Calgary, Alberta T3E 1L2 Info Line | 403-777-7200
Manage Your Workplace Emotions - Friday 12.30 - 3.30 9th October 2020
You can't change conflict and opposing points of view in the workplace. You can, however, change the way you react. Become more emotionally aware, harness your emotions and express them positively with control, confidence and composure.