Your Story: From Straw to Gold Alexandra Writer’ Centre Society
Wilma Rubens TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2018 10AM - 3:30PM
We live our life forward, yet read it backwards. To contemplate the story within our wandering life’s path, we will use prompts, meditation, storytelling techniques, and writing to illuminate our inner landscapes, glean rich insights and find creative inspiration in our life experience. No previous writing experience necessary.
Conflict Resolution for the Workplace - 25th 26th October 2018
Viscount Bennett www.chinooklearningservices.com
Have you ever:
- Overreacted and make a difficult situation worse?
- Been hurt by something someone said?
- Found technology can escalate conflict?
Wilma can help you and your team better
- Develop satisfying professional and personal relationships
- Manage your anger and fear
- Increase your organizations vitality
- Handle conflict with poise and confidence
- Achieve positive outcomes and a sense of accomplishment
Wilma Rubens is a dynamic facilitator and coach with over 25 years in the personal growth field. She proudly inspires her clients to create satisfying relationships. The outcome is greater efficiency and harmony both in the workplace and home. She has extensive experience in facilitating groups and offers customized training in Conflict Resolution for the Workplace.
Manage Your Workplace Emotions Thursday 12.30 - 3.30 12th Oct 2018
Erlton www.chinooklearningservices.com course #92428
You can't change conflict and opposing points of view in the workplace. You can, however, change the way you react. Become more emotionally aware, harness your emotions and express them positively with control, confidence and composure.