Alexandra Writers Centre Society
ONLINE Writing The Seasons Tuesdays10am-12pm June 8, 2021 (4 weeks)
Our life patterns journey around in cycles and spirals. The season’s rhythms summer, fall, winter, and spring provide inspiration for self-reflection, to celebrate personal insights, enhance our creativity, claim our unique wisdom and unlock our muse. This will enrich our lives, nourish and develop our courage as writers.
This is an interactive online class using the Zoom web platform.
Conflict Resolution for the Workplace - Friday 4th and 11th June 2021
Overreacted and make a difficult situation worse?
- Been hurt by something someone said?
- Found technology can escalate conflict?
Wilma can help you and your team better
- Develop satisfying professional and personal relationships
- Manage your anger and fear
- Increase your organizations vitality
- Handle conflict with poise and confidence
- Achieve positive outcomes and a sense of accomplishment
Lord Shaughnessy High School, Registration & Administration, 2336 - 53 Avenue SW,
Calgary, Alberta T3E 1L2 Info Line | 403-777-7200
Manage Your Workplace Emotions - Friday 12.30 - 3.30 7th MAY 2021
You can't change conflict and opposing points of view in the workplace. You can, however, change the way you react. Become more emotionally aware, harness your emotions and express them positively with control, confidence and composure.